What I Do
Are you a health conscious woman who, despite your best efforts at living a healthy lifestyle, is suffering from low energy, anxiety, depression or digestive problems?
My patients don’t know where to go for help. They have tried the suggestions of their friends, medical doctors, internet websites but they’re not getting relief.
Would this be ideal? Imagine you could get up in the morning feeling healthy, physically and emotionally. Small infractions made by your kids, husband or co-workers didn’t push you over the edge emotionally.
- You didn’t manipulate your daily schedule so you can fit in a nap.
- You didn’t feel exhausted every day even if you got a good night sleep.
- You didn’t rely on high sugar snacks, chocolate or coffee to get you through the day.
- You didn’t spend so much time wondering what was wrong with you and how to fix it.
Why most people are stuck. They don’t know how to feel better – they try to eat well, sleep for 9 hours a night but nothing is helping them feel better. They are women, so they feel guilty spending time and family financial resources on themselves.
What you need to do. You need to put some time and energy into your own well being. You have to be willing to work on yourself and challenge some of your beliefs.
Dr. Joanne Day, ND works with exhausted, busy women. I use Naturopathic Medicine(herbs, supplements, IV therapy, acupuncture, and diet) to help you feel less tired, and have a better mood. As a result, you have more energy to enjoy your family and work and to do the things that you enjoy.
Who I Work With
My patients are male and female and their ages vary from newborn to 85 years. Howevery, I work mainly with women ages 25-55 and children. Prolotherapy can be used by women and men of any age.
The women I work with are generally healthy. They are very concerned with the health of themselves and their families. They are very high achieving and busy with their families’ activities. They tend to be outgoing and friendly but have a tendency to worry. When practicing Prolotherapy, I work with no-nonsense active types who not afraid of an aggressive and somewhat painful therapy that involves injections deep into the joints.
- Your energy levels are low and this is making you irritable, you have begun to snap at your kids and husband.
- You are frustrated because all the medical tests come back normal but you still feel crappy.
- Your digestion is getting worse and worse, but it is so unpredictable you can’t figure out what foods are causing it.
- From the outside your life looks great – but you are so tired or depressed you can’t enjoy it.
- You do your best to keep your kids healthy but they are suffering from minor irritating conditions such as allergies, eczema, frequent colds & flu.
- Joint pain is irritating and interfering with your daily life – you have tried everything.
My patients who get the most benefit:
- Are open to challenge their attitudes and beliefs.
- Are willing to change their diet and ask lots of questions about diet.
- May question the treatment plan but are still willing to trust the process and give it a go.
How I Work
My patients want to feel better (better mood, more energy, less pain) and more in control of their own health. Additionally, my patients:
- learn to provide a healthier diet for their family.
- are able to manage their weight.
- experience less PMS or menopausal symptoms.
- enjoy life more.
I use the principals of Naturopathic Medicine to improve your health:
- First, do no harm
- Work with the healing powers of nature and the body
- Treat the cause not just the symptoms
- Teach you about your health and your body
- Treat you as a whole person, not just the sum of your symptoms
- Emphasize prevention
I specialize in working with health conscious women. Being a working mom of three small children, I understand the daily challenges faced by these women and how physically and emotionally draining their lives can be. I know how hard it can be to take care of yourself and I will support you through the process with doable solutions which other women and I have benefited from.
Now that you have a sense of what I do, take the next step and read success stories of my patients.
Want help improving your health now? Book an appointment now.
Ready to take a step and eliminate pain and improve your health? Then book an appointment by calling my office at 403.782.4600. My office is located at Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage, 4910A 51 Ave, in Lacombe, Alberta.
After treatment I am feeling a lot better and more in control of my health. I like the follow-up visits so I can learn what I can do to maintain the good results. I feel confident that there is an effective, accessible alternative to conventional care for my family for all our health concerns.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.