Naturopathic Weight-Loss for Long Term Health
Many people struggle to loose weight in a healthy way.
Or their attempts at loosing weight don’t seem to work. By combining naturopathic medicine principals and proven weight loss methods, I can help ensure your body is working with your attempts to loose weight – not against it.
Weight loss can not only make you look and fee great, it can also improve many medical conditions such as hormonal imbalances, high blood pressure and blood sugar control. But the frustrating thing is, many medical conditions also make it hard to loose weight.
- Adrenal fatigue can put your body in a ‘fight or flight’ state that holds onto excess weight.
- Poor blood sugar control can set you up for over-eating and bingeing on carbs & sweets.
- Poor thyroid function can slow your metabolism.
- Hormonal imbalances can make you more prone to giving into those cravings.
Naturopathic Medicine can help address these underlying disorders which make it hard to loose weight.
Who this is for
Weight loss is hard work. It can be frustrating when your efforts aren’t met with success.
- Are you struggling to loose weight despite eating far less than you used to?
- Is low energy or bad digestion interfering with your weight loss plans?
- Are you confused with all the conflicting weight loss information you read?
- Have you tried the “cookie-cutter” approaches and failed or just gained the weight back after stopping the program?
How we work together
The success of any weight loss program involves a personalized plan close follow-up. You will not just learn how to eat to loose weight but also for a lifetime of health and great energy.
- Our first appointment involves a complete medical consult, detailed medical history, physical exam and naturopathic assessment.
- Our second appointment (a week later) involves discussion of your treatment recommendations as well as in-depth diet consultation.
- Follow-up visits are every two weeks. These appointments involve diet analysis using a online program, assessment of treatment of any medical conditions, and discussion of strategies to keep you motivated.
- E-mail check-ins are welcome if you have any questions or concerns between visits.
Your Next Step
To book an appointment or for more information please call 403-782-4600.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.